No longer as truthful as should be deserved, some names, places and events deliberately vague to protect identities that aren't mine

Saturday 9 January 2010

I swear I'm not a whore...

Actually that's already a lie, but either way, I point you in the direction of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gMQ2K4zMc4

I think the straight boy currently sleeping on my sofa feels a little threatened. He considers himself a bit of a player, a ladies man, and to be fair to him, he's an ex abercrombie model, so he's got the looks for it. But during a random conversation this evening, he asked how many people I'd slept with during the summer. The answer is about 30. Compared to his 6. He then proceeded to ask me how many in my lifetime. Having long ago got to the point where you lose track of the count and handle in rough estimates where an extra 10 here or there doesn't really matter, I reckon it's about 150. Far from calling me a slut, he seemed both a) impressed, and b) slightly pertubed that his 40 wasn't actually that big a number comparatively. Another more disturbing (for him) conversation led to me giving him a detailed explanation of needleplay, and what it is I enjoy about having large amounts of pain inflicted on me. I bet he regrets asking me the question that led to that answer now...

I've never really understood my ability to get guys to be honest. For some reason, a lot of guys seem to find me quite hot. Not that I'm complaining, as it means I get to sleep with guys waaaaaaayyyy out of my league, which is hella fun, but I just figure I'm fairly standard looking, nothing wrong but nothing special, but a lot of the gay population of the world seems to figure differently. Maybe it's that I'm small, youthful looking, and, to those who haven't yet spent a whole 5 seconds in my presence, appear quite sweet and corruptable. the boy next door type, only not blond. and just like the ideal boy next door type, i am not corruptable, but in fact fully and wholeheartedly corrupted already, and in fact far more likely to corrupt any of you lot.

At least you all now know how I spent my summer. What's a boy to do when poor and without a job?

Also, I'd like to share the following with you all, cause it's fucking epic and deserves attention. If they release the open source software, I'm so making one this summer. http://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html


Moodwise, this song that I'm currently listening to seems particuarly relevant (though without the domestic abuse), and I love this version. http://vimeo.com/2621242

Music: spotify:user:jorgamond:playlist:01YRg3VLXklCCH8GsAZ7uj

No comments:

Post a Comment