No longer as truthful as should be deserved, some names, places and events deliberately vague to protect identities that aren't mine

Wednesday 17 February 2010

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

Hello all,

Apologies for the rather sparse posting of late.  For those who don't know I've been producing the annual UCL Classics Play, which was on last week.  This results in much stress, little sleep, and the elimination of the words 'free' and 'time' from your vocabulary.  That said, I love it.  The major depression I've been in vanished away after the last night, when I got the epic buzz I always get for knowing I've put on a successful production, and I was one of the lead roles in making it happen.  I ended up in mania all weekend and it wasn't till this week when I started back at uni that the mania faded and I slipped back into the depression (the issues haven't been dealt with, hence returning to it)

There are few secrets to reveal, someone mentioned they liked the tag around my neck and asked if the barcode actually linked to anything, which I've already discussed in this post.

We had a birthday party for one of my flatmates recently, for which we had to move the sofas out of the way.  Upon doing so we found the usual deluge of crap that tends to work its way underneath furniture, however we also found one slightly more unusual item... about 2" in diameter, metal, circular... my flatmates weren't 100% sure what it was, but knew somehow I'd be the culprit.  Sure enough, it was a cockring, left behind when I had a load of friends stay over and we violated the 'no orgies in the living room' rule my flatamtes have inflicted upon me.  Yes, my flatmates have that much faith in the sort of things I tend to get up to that they have felt the need to enact a 'no orgies in the living room rule', which as this episode shows, has been promptly ignored.  On the plus side, I've got a free cock ring out of it.


The next Crimson date has been announced, 10th April, if anyone wants to come with, get in contact, it's a truly AMAZING night with lots of fun friendly people.  I'm already planning my costumage...

I'm also currently planning how to make some Starkiller outfits, both the standard mummy banadages looking outfit and the jedi robed one.

And now I must return to the Laundry in order to ensure my drying is done in good time before it shuts...

As a final point, it's a month to go to the Vernal Equinox.  I'm very much looking forward to the equinox this year, as I've been working on a servitor/eidolon project for quite a while (about 6 months), with a view to finally activating it on the equinox.  The energy store I've built to do this with is about the size of France.  And at some point that has to go through me.  I may draft in Joel to make sure i don't set off a small nuclear explosion in West London.   (have i mentioned i'm a chaote?  i'll check at some point and post details in the next post that will make more sense of this one if not)



Mood: Despondant, mixed with happy clappy dancing gay, mixed with overcharged pagan.

Music: http://open.spotify.com/user/jorgamond/playlist/401u7C71c936vv69MeIgTJ

No comments:

Post a Comment