No longer as truthful as should be deserved, some names, places and events deliberately vague to protect identities that aren't mine

Wednesday 2 June 2010

The little things you do together...

I have something I'd like to post, but it would be unfair, because a lot of it concerns Chris, and he has enough to worry about at the moment.

Though it does mean I'm repressing something, that has become unrepressed from its usual state of repressedness to the point where I'd like to rant about it, but I can't, because Chris is on finals, and thus he has the epic trump card, and whilst I know he does the same for me when I'm in similar situations, its still frustrating when certian issues arise.

Last Tuesday when there was the epic Vampy emotional badness, I really needed to be the one attended to, but he was massively stressing out and depressed about impending exams about to go very badly, and whilst we both had good reasons for being selfish, and not wanting to sacrifice our pain to take care of the other at the time, as stated, finals is a massive trump card, and so I swallowed a hell of a lot of emotion to get him through his problems, because that's what you do when you're a good boyfriend.  Some days though, you wish you weren't.

I have however, just discovered how to make a scheduled post, so I may write what I'm thinking, and set it to post in 2 weeks once his exams are over and the risk of depressing/upsetting him isn't quite so contextually fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment