No longer as truthful as should be deserved, some names, places and events deliberately vague to protect identities that aren't mine

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Idiotbox

So I have a shit load of TV to catch up on.  I really mean a shit load.  And streaming online only works so well.  So if anyone has, or is planning on buying the boxsets of any of the following shows, could I please borrow them at some point because I haven't seen any of them, and for some shows that means I'm quite a few series behind!  Also it's a nice insight for you all into the full range of crap I tend to watch.  If you haven't heard of anything go look it up on wikipedia and you might find something new to go watch yourself.


Ringer
Warehouse 13
The Borgias
V
Teenwolf
Vampire Diaries
Revenge
The Fades
Alphas
Boardwalk Empire
Dance Moms
Extreme Couponing
Treme
Happy Endings
Parks and Recreation
Community
Terra Nova
True Blood
Eureka
Archer
Haven
Pan Am
Pretty Little Liars
Castle
Sanctuary
American Horror Story
Into the Wild (film)
Awake
Grimm
Archer
Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment