No longer as truthful as should be deserved, some names, places and events deliberately vague to protect identities that aren't mine

Friday 21 October 2011

Reboot

So I kinda fail at blogging as you mighta noticed.  This is probably for numerous reasons

1. I lost the motivation
2. I tend to want to write long posts, which end up so long I'm not in the same frame of mind as when I wrote them, and so they lose the plot a little and end stuck on my computer as permanent WIPs.
3. I used to bitch about my relationship a lot, I'm now not in one, ergo, no relationship stuff to bitch about.

And so I am going to try the following:

1. To write more shorter posts.  This is kind of obvious really.
2. I used to make lists in my head of the random stuff that happened to me during the day so I'd have things to tell the bf when I got home.  I don't have anyone to tell anymore, so I figured I'd make more of an effort to post random short things to here as and when they happen.
3. I'm going to make more of an effort to post half finished posts so you can at least see where my mind started.
4. I'm going to try and make more use of the smartphone app for making posts.  It's a horrible app and writing on my phone isn't that easy, but I'm going to try.  I may really get into it if I force myself.


So... here we go again....

No comments:

Post a Comment